Sunday, August 5, 2007

Marshmallow Brownies

I took thisfor dessert fro Sunday dinner, everyone asked for the recipie to be posted, so here it is!


Cream together
1 c softened butter
2 c sugar
1/3 c cocoa
add 4 eggs one at a time
then add 1 1/4 c flour
2 tsp vanilla

Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Cook at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.
Remove from oven cover top with a layer of mini marshmallows, put in oven under broiler watch till marshmallows turn light brown and remove from oven. Let cool.

Frosting
1/4 c butter softened
1/3 c cocoa
1/3 c evaporated milk
1 2/3 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all together shouldn't be too thick since you will need to pour ( spread) over the marshmallows.
Can refrigerate to help cool and set up frosting.

1 comment:

mel said...

I love these! I may have eaten so much (because they are so good) that I made myself sick :)